Terms of Trade |
Ngā Tikanga o hoko
Our GP & Nurse consultation fees are displayed in the waiting room. Copies are also available; if you would like one, please ask at Reception. Our fees are made up from the following:
- Consultation time
- Eligible funding
- Cost of running a medical practice
Free fees apply to:
- Flu vaccination:
- For pregnant women;
- Anyone aged 65 years and over;
- Anyone aged under 65 years with a medical condition that increases their risk of developing complication from the flu (conditions apply; please check with us)
- Childhood immunisations
- Maternity care
If you are not enrolled with our practice but would like to see a doctor the consultation fee is higher. This is called a casual consultation and must be paid before the consultation.
All payment for services is requested at the time of your consultation. You may pay using:
- Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card – paywave available
- Online banking
- Automatic Payment – if you would prefer to make regular payments against your account please ask at Reception.
Failure to attend an appointment or failure to cancel 2 hours before the appointment time may incur a fee based on the type of appointment booked.
You acknowledge that:
All services may attract a fee.
You remain liable for all fees, costs and disbursements (including Laboratory testing where you are not eligible for funding services in New Zealand) charged by us for the services.